মঙ্গলবার, ১৯ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Florida man accused of fraud after name change in 'act of love'

About

What's there to know about me? I'm from Albuquerque, New Mexico, itching to move to New York, New York. I'm in school for theater so I can be an actor-director-producer (and yes, I have adopted the hyphen system for describing myself (and others). I guess I should mention my age. I'm 21. And my name is Dach, in case any of you were wondering. Or Dachary. Or Dach Attack. Or Bright Eyes. Whatever you want to call me, I'll probably answer to. Oh, you know, I always wondered why people would question my sexuality, it's because I never put it in my description before: I'm gay. Like a rainbow. Or a unicorn. Or Christopher Sieber. Also, because this has become sort of important in my work, you should know that I go by he/him pronouns. Although, the occasional "gurl" isn't neccesarily a bad thing. Oh, back to single, btw

Facebook
Dach's World
Dachary does lame pick up lines at work
Dachary takes webcam photos at work

Who am I anyway?
Point me toward tomorrow.

Source: http://dachattack.tumblr.com/post/43412033446

labor day college football scores khan academy Espn College Football Eddie Murphy died Suzanne Barr Clint Eastwood speech

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন